Friday, April 12, 2013

Picture of the Day

Concert #2 of the Week: The Fratellis
Got a free ticket to a band I'd never heard of and found myself at my first ever British Rock Concert, it was an educational experience

Things I learned at tonight's concert

  1. Young drunk people are annoying, old drunk people are pathetic
  2. I don't like getting crushed in a mosh pit, even if the view of the band is better
  3. Beer belongs in cups, not flying through the air and raining down on me
  4. I am completely okay with standing with the older crowd in the back of a crowd if it means I have some personal space
  5. The  Fratellis are pretty good, maybe I should listen to more of their music

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous :) I really like the Fratellis! You should listen to more of them.
    Agree on the beer... Such a waste ;)
    Love u! Anna

    ReplyDelete