Saturday, September 28, 2013

Want More Amy?

“A schoolchild should be taught grammar―for the same reason that a medical student should study anatomy. Having learned about the exciting mysteries of an English sentence, the child can then go forth and speak and write any damn way he pleases.”
From Writings from The New Yorker 1927-1976 by E.B. White


So if you enjoyed reading about my adventures abroad, check out my new blog. This one focuses on my journey as a writing. It will include short stories, character sketches, book reviews, and reflections on my writing process, as well as anecdotal incidents in my life as a writer. It is completely different from this blog, but I'm excited to explore a different side of myself with you!
Okay, so the link's below. I've already got a book review up, so check it out (if you really want to live on the wild side, you can follow it. I know that might be too much of a commitment for you). Enjoy!

My New Blog: Amy Finds Her Words

No comments:

Post a Comment